School Aims & Vision
Learn together, play together, achieve together.
We regularly review our school aims to make sure they reflect the vision we have for our school
Our school aims are
- To promote an inclusive school, where all individuals are respected and valued.
- To promote a positive learning environment, where children feel inspired, secure and happy and where all their contributions are valued.
- To ensure full access to the National Curriculum and its programmes of study, making creative use of the range of learning opportunities available, within and beyond the classroom, including using modern technology to support learning..
- To develop the whole child, and to foster an awareness of the wider world, other ways of life, other religions and cultures.
- To stimulate a desire for learning that will go on throughout life.
- To educate the whole child, striking a balance between academic and practical learning using teaching methods that reflect the material to be learned, matching the maturity of the learners and their learning preferences.
- To foster a close partnership between home, school and the wider community.
- To actively promote a healthy lifestyle.
- To offer an exciting range of extra-curricular opportunities which reflect the aims and ethos of our school.